register.eshram.gov.in E Shramik Card Registration 2021 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Through the CSC NDUW E Shram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future. Ministry of Labour and Employment has launch e Shram portal to Collect Data of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers. You can check the complete details of E Shramik Portal 2021 Official Website, benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section.
देश के 38 करोड़ श्रमिक असंगठित क्षेत्र में काम कर रहे है | निर्माण श्रमिक, रेडी पटरी वाले, लघु विक्रेता, कृषि मजदुर, घरेलू कामगार महिलाएं, बीडी मजदूर, ट्रक चालक, मछुआरे, दुग्ध विक्रेता, आशा और आंगनवाड़ी कर्मी, मनरेगा कर्मी, स्वरोजगारी और इसे ही अनेक कामगार असंगठित क्षेत्र में व्यापक रूप से कम कर रहे है | देश की अर्थव्यवस्था में एक बड़ी भूमिका अदा करने वाले इन करोडो असंगठित कामगार भाइयो और बहनों के कल्याण और उनके सुरक्षित भविष्य की कल्पना के उद्देश्य से इस राष्ट्रीय स्तर के पोर्टल (e-SHRAM Portal) की रचना की गई है |
E Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E Shramik Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on E Shramik Card using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
o build a comprehensive database of the unorganised workforce, comprising of construction labourers, migrant workers, street vendors and domestic workers, and others, the Union government launched the e-SHRAM portal on Thursday. During he launch, Union Minister for Labour and Employment Bhupender Yadav said the platform will not only register an estimated 38 crore workers in the unorganised sector, but also help them access various benefits of central and state government welfare schemes, the Indian Express reported.
The Government of India, through the portal, aims to integrate social welfare schemes for these workers in coordination with states and trade unions. The registration of the workers on the new official portal will be coordinated by the Ministry of Labour, state governments, trade unions and common services centers (CSCs).
The workers will be issued a new e-SHRAM card which has a unique 12-digit number. Registration process will be done free of cost and notably, the new e-SHRAM card will be issued it will be acceptable across the country. Workers across segments can register themselves on the new portal with the help of their Aadhar number, bank account details etc. Meanwhile, registration on the e Shram portal has begun and the Labour Ministry also launched a national toll-free number “14434″, which will help address all queries of the workers regarding the registration process.
e Shram Portal Benefits
- “After registering on the e-SHRAM portal, unorganized workers will need not to register separately for Govt’s Social Security Schemes. e-SHRAM card containing a 12-digit UAN will be valid throughout the country,” Union Minister of State Rameswar Teli said.
- Government of India launches National Database – e-SHRAM Portal – for Unorganised Workers for the overall welfare of crores of unorganized workers of the country.
- Construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors, domestic workers, milkmen, truck drivers, fishermen, agriculture workers, and similar other workers to be covered.
- All registered Unorganised Workers will be provided the accidental Insurance Coverage through Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.
- Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability.
- Social security benefits will be delivered through e-SHRAM portal.
- It will also be helpful for State and Central Governments to provide assistance to eligible UWs in case of any pandemic or calamities.
What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit of E Shram Card?
In fact, a target has been set to add another 30 crore workers. To collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of India and by aggregating the database of all the laborers at one place, the workers covered under this portal such as construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, Agricultural workers and other organized workers. Such people who are not able to get the benefit of any scheme. Because it is not possible to know. What plan came and what went Under this, the E Shram Card will be issued by the government after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be able to get the benefits of the schemes directly and the government will also take different steps, whatever they will have the database of workers
38 crore workers of the country are working in the unorganized sector. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, self-employed and many more workers in the unorganized sector are widely reduced. are | This national level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created for the welfare of these crore unorganized workers brothers and sisters who play a big role in the country’s economy and to envision their secure future
Some special features of E Shram Card?
You will get 12 digit unique number
- ✔️ The E Shram Card of about 38 crore laborers who will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know that every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, EShram Card will also make you the identity of a laborer of India.
Help to take advantage of government schemes
- ✔️ Whatever scheme is run by the Government of India! Its database will also be linked with all those schemes, so that it will be able to register and take advantage of schemes in the formal sector through a single platform to do any kind of work.
National toll free number will also be released
- ✔️ Toll free number will be issued to help the workers, for any kind of information, they will be able to get information through toll free number. For help which toll free number 14434 will be started after registration
E Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card